Download My Tracks For PC – Free Download (Windows 7/8/10 & Mac OS X) with the latest version of v4.6. It is developed by Daniel Qin and is one of the best free Android App in Travel & Local App category. My Tracks currently has a rating of 3.9 with 6,264 reviews and 1,000,000+ Total Installs on the play store; it requires a minimum of 4.1 and up Android version for it to function properly. It was last updated on April 29, 2020.
App Details My Tracks
|Travel & Local|
|Last Updated||April 29, 2020|
|Android Version Required||4.1 and up|
Understanding My Tracks For PC
We can download My Tracks on Windows, Mac, and Android. There is not yet any official way to use My Tracks on PC, but you can use an Android emulator to run Android Apps on PC. Android emulator is a program that imitates an Android Device on your operating system. Before we proceed towards the download and install method of My Tracks for PC we would like to announce that My Tracks is the property & trademark from Daniel Qin and all rights reserved by Daniel Qin. Therefore we just provide an unofficial way of using the App on Desktop or PC running Windows or Mac OS.
How to download and install My Tracks on PC (Windows / Mac)?
- First of all, You need to “Download” an “Android Emulator”.
- “Install” the emulator by following the on-screen instructions.
- After the installation is complete Open the Emulator and Click on “My Apps”.
- Search for “My Tracks” in the search bar.
- Open the App and Tap on “Install”.
- After the App is installed its icon will appear in your “My Apps” Folder.
- Finally, Tap the “App icon” to start using “My Tracks on PC”.
That’s all for the Travel & Local App My Tracks For PC, and its download and installation instructions. If you still have any queries regarding anything please leave them in the comment section below; we will try to answer them ASAP. Above all follow us For more Tips & Tricks and Games and Apps.