Download Kodi For PC – Free Download (Windows 7/8/10 & Mac OS X) with the latest version of v18.7. It is developed by XBMC Foundation and is one of the best free Android App in Video Players & Editors App category. Kodi currently has a rating of 4.2 with 285,627 reviews and 10,000,000+ Total Installs on the play store; it requires a minimum of 5.0 and up Android version for it to function properly. It was last updated on June 19, 2020.
App Details Kodi
|Video Players & Editors|
|Last Updated||June 19, 2020|
|Android Version Required||5.0 and up|
|Size||Varies with device|
Understanding Kodi For PC
We can download Kodi on Windows, Mac, and Android. There is not yet any official way to use Kodi on PC, but you can use an Android emulator to run Android Apps on PC. Android emulator is a program that imitates an Android Device on your operating system. Before we proceed towards the download and install method of Kodi for PC we would like to announce that Kodi is the property & trademark from XBMC Foundation and all rights reserved by XBMC Foundation. Therefore we just provide an unofficial way of using the App on Desktop or PC running Windows or Mac OS.
How to download and install Kodi on PC (Windows / Mac)?
- First of all, You need to “Download” an “Android Emulator”.
- “Install” the emulator by following the on-screen instructions.
- After the installation is complete Open the Emulator and Click on “My Apps”.
- Search for “Kodi” in the search bar.
- Open the App and Tap on “Install”.
- After the App is installed its icon will appear in your “My Apps” Folder.
- Finally, Tap the “App icon” to start using “Kodi on PC”.
That’s all for the Video Players & Editors App Kodi For PC, and its download and installation instructions. If you still have any queries regarding anything please leave them in the comment section below; we will try to answer them ASAP. Above all follow us For more Tips & Tricks and Games and Apps.