Download Google Slides For PC – Free Download (Windows 7/8/10 & Mac OS X) with the latest version of vVaries with device. It is developed by Google LLC and is one of the best free Android App in Productivity App category. Google Slides currently has a rating of 4.3 with 348,352 reviews and 500,000,000+ Total Installs on the play store; it requires a minimum of Varies with device Android version for it to function properly. It was last updated on March 2, 2020.
App Details Google Slides
|Version||vVaries with device|
|Last Updated||March 2, 2020|
|Content Rating||Varies with device|
|Android Version Required||Varies with device|
|Size||Varies with device|
Understanding Google Slides For PC
We can download Google Slides on Windows, Mac, and Android. There is not yet any official way to use Google Slides on PC, but you can use an Android emulator to run Android Apps on PC. Android emulator is a program that imitates an Android Device on your operating system. Before we proceed towards the download and install method of Google Slides for PC we would like to announce that Google Slides is the property & trademark from Google LLC and all rights reserved by Google LLC. Therefore we just provide an unofficial way of using the App on Desktop or PC running Windows or Mac OS.
How to download and install Google Slides on PC (Windows / Mac)?
- First of all, You need to “Download” an “Android Emulator”.
- “Install” the emulator by following the on-screen instructions.
- After the installation is complete Open the Emulator and Click on “My Apps”.
- Search for “Google Slides” in the search bar.
- Open the App and Tap on “Install”.
- After the App is installed its icon will appear in your “My Apps” Folder.
- Finally, Tap the “App icon” to start using “Google Slides on PC”.
That’s all for the Productivity App Google Slides For PC, and its download and installation instructions. If you still have any queries regarding anything please leave them in the comment section below; we will try to answer them ASAP. Above all follow us For more Tips & Tricks and Games and Apps.