Download Google My Maps For PC – Free Download (Windows 7/8/10 & Mac OS X) with the latest version of v126.96.36.199. It is developed by Google LLC and is one of the best free Android App in Productivity App category. Google My Maps currently has a rating of 3.8 with 77,950 reviews and 5,000,000+ Total Installs on the play store; it requires a minimum of 4.0.3 and up Android version for it to function properly. It was last updated on September 3, 2019.
App Details Google My Maps
|Name||Google My Maps|
|Last Updated||September 3, 2019|
|Android Version Required||4.0.3 and up|
Understanding Google My Maps For PC
We can download Google My Maps on Windows, Mac, and Android. There is not yet any official way to use Google My Maps on PC, but you can use an Android emulator to run Android Apps on PC. Android emulator is a program that imitates an Android Device on your operating system. Before we proceed towards the download and install method of Google My Maps for PC we would like to announce that Google My Maps is the property & trademark from Google LLC and all rights reserved by Google LLC. Therefore we just provide an unofficial way of using the App on Desktop or PC running Windows or Mac OS.
How to download and install Google My Maps on PC (Windows / Mac)?
- First of all, You need to “Download” an “Android Emulator”.
- “Install” the emulator by following the on-screen instructions.
- After the installation is complete Open the Emulator and Click on “My Apps”.
- Search for “Google My Maps” in the search bar.
- Open the App and Tap on “Install”.
- After the App is installed its icon will appear in your “My Apps” Folder.
- Finally, Tap the “App icon” to start using “Google My Maps on PC”.
That’s all for the Productivity App Google My Maps For PC, and its download and installation instructions. If you still have any queries regarding anything please leave them in the comment section below; we will try to answer them ASAP. Above all follow us For more Tips & Tricks and Games and Apps.