Download Cardboard For PC – Free Download (Windows 7/8/10 & Mac OS X) with the latest version of v1.9. It is developed by Google LLC and is one of the best free Android App in Libraries & Demo App category. Cardboard currently has a rating of 3.9 with 143,001 reviews and 10,000,000+ Total Installs on the play store; it requires a minimum of 4.4 and up Android version for it to function properly. It was last updated on February 19, 2019.
App Details Cardboard
|Libraries & Demo|
|Last Updated||February 19, 2019|
|Android Version Required||4.4 and up|
Understanding Cardboard For PC
We can download Cardboard on Windows, Mac, and Android. There is not yet any official way to use Cardboard on PC, but you can use an Android emulator to run Android Apps on PC. Android emulator is a program that imitates an Android Device on your operating system. Before we proceed towards the download and install method of Cardboard for PC we would like to announce that Cardboard is the property & trademark from Google LLC and all rights reserved by Google LLC. Therefore we just provide an unofficial way of using the App on Desktop or PC running Windows or Mac OS.
How to download and install Cardboard on PC (Windows / Mac)?
- First of all, You need to “Download” an “Android Emulator”.
- “Install” the emulator by following the on-screen instructions.
- After the installation is complete Open the Emulator and Click on “My Apps”.
- Search for “Cardboard” in the search bar.
- Open the App and Tap on “Install”.
- After the App is installed its icon will appear in your “My Apps” Folder.
- Finally, Tap the “App icon” to start using “Cardboard on PC”.
That’s all for the Libraries & Demo App Cardboard For PC, and its download and installation instructions. If you still have any queries regarding anything please leave them in the comment section below; we will try to answer them ASAP. Above all follow us For more Tips & Tricks and Games and Apps.