BlueStacks App Player is an application for Windows 7 that lets you install on your PC games and applications designed for Android operating system for smartphones from Google. It is easy to navigate and works as a widget. This free version of the emulator comes with ten pre – installed applications, which are mostly games, with the possibility of increasing this amount to thirty-six.
Bluestacks App Player is possibly the best option to run on a desktop or laptop PC Android applications. Bluestacks App Player is a simple program for Windows that lets you run Android apps full screen. It has a very simple interface and easy to handle. To install it you just have to download a “.exe” web of Bluestacks App Player Link will be provided . It works perfectly in Windows 7 and Windows 8, Windows XP and Vista have to have the latest service pack to work. When installed it may be better not to mark the two options proposed, otherwise the installation will be longer and begin to automatically install applications.
Install Apps/Games on PC Using BlueStacks (Guide):
- Download and install BlueStacks App Player.
- Setup BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 using the simple on Screen instructions.
- Once you’ve setup the BlueStacks App Player, you’re all set to install the Desired App/Game on PC.
- Open the BlueStacks App Player that you just installed.
- Click on the search button in BlueStacks, and you will find the search button in the Android menu.
- Now type ‘App/Game name’ in the search box and search it via Google Play Store.
- Once it shows the result, select your target application and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under all apps.
- Access the newly installed app from the app drawer in BlueStacks.
- Use your mouse right and left click or follow the on-screen instructions to play or use your Installed App/Game.
Andyroid is the another one best android emulator as the other emulators it also has many features like you can get latest android upgrades, and it will provide you maximum storage capacity as well as you can use this software on Mac also. You can play your favorite games and apps on your computer with the help of this amazing emulator. It is a free emulator you can use.
Andy OS is great for mobile gaming since it lets you use your phone or tablet as a remote control for the desktop emulator. This is handy for playing certain types of action games, or racing games.Along with these features, this device also has the integration to your Phones Camera and Microphone; you can directly run the apps from Desktop, and you can even Access android local file system. The cloud sync allows you to save your data, thus removing the restriction of limited storage in your Mobile. In my opinion, this is the best Android Emulator available, and we are here to show you How to Install it and also how to install any Android app or game on it.
Download Andy Emulator
HOW TO RUN APPS ON Andyroid:
- Download and install Andy whose link is given above. Make sure that the Virtualization is enabled in the BIOS settings and also make sure that your PC has the latest video drivers installed.
- Open Andy and Open Play Store from it.
- Complete the signup procedure. If you have a Google account, you can also use it to sign in.
- Enter your Google ID.
- After the Log-in process is complete, search for App in the search bar.
- Tap the Install button to start the downloading.
- Once the Download it over, tap the app icon to start playing.
- Enjoy your app.